- 1. Kindly be advised that our reservation system works on a first-come-first-serve basis. Reservation will be secured after the payment is settled.
- Although the food will be served in a casual buffet style, the food portion is prepared according to guest numbers, not the 'all-you-can-eat' style.
- Food will be BBQ-ed by our staff.
- Extra food from the a la carte menu can be purchased on the spot by cash.
- Special request (such as vegetarian and no cheese-meal) or upgrade of food (such as roast beef and seafood skewer) will be quoted accordingly.
You can play your own music at the Centre through iPhone or iPod.
Payment is Not Refundable.
- Date change - Must be made 72 hrs before event. Each group is subject to 1 date change only within a validity of 6 months.
- Date change in case of bad weather (black rain signal, typhoon, dense fog and etc) will not be included in this date change policy.
- The party can still be held in moderate rain condition as we have a semi-covered area at the member's area.
- Cash Payment
Cash payment through any teller's counter of HSBC
Name of A/C Holder: Cheung Chau Windsurfing Centre
A/C number: 063-7-008376
- ATM Transfer
If you have an HSBC account, you can transfer the course fee directly through the Automatic Teller Machine to our account. KINDLY EMAIL ME A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT SLIP / ATM ADVICE NOTE AS A REFERENCE. Transfer through internet banking is possible only if your personal setting allows online transfer to a non-registered 3rd party.
- Cheque or credit card payment are not accepted.